Paper account
| Symbol / Price | Entry $ | Value $ | P/L $ |
|---|---|---|---|
| QQQ ($748.14) | 21.99 | 23.13 | +1.14 |
|
Traded: 08/06/26 · 09:30 AM ET Price point when bought: $711.32 Intention term: hold for medium term Sell recommendation: price below $690.00 Intention comments: Nasdaq-100 sleeve. Thursday close Oct 8: last about $747, high about $757, low about $743. Still above the $690 stop and about $27 above $720, so do not add. Down from Wednesday close about $758 after the 30-year auction cleared at 5.618%. We do not hold NVIDIA (about $230) or Micron (about $1,035). Same chip bet as QQQ, and both fell today. That is a risk to QQQ, not a buy, unless QQQ is about $720. |
|||
| SPY ($774.37) | 0.99 | 1.00 | +0.01 |
|
Traded: 08/24/26 · 01:34 PM ET Price point when bought: $763.51 Intention term: hold for long term Sell recommendation: price below $740.00 Intention comments: Tiny leftover stub, about $1. Not worth selling. Thursday close Oct 8: last about $773, still above the $740 stop. Hold. We do not hold XLV (last about $168.02, high about $168.51, under $168.72), XLF (about $54.26, under $56), or XLE (about $65). Energy waits for Friday Oct 9 close. |
|||
Budget
Account Snapshot
Compared with the S&P
As of the Oct 8 close.
Live account
Will be enabled after testing and monitoring Paper trades is complete.
Login required to view live data.
These details show once this account is on.
Manual Trade
(Login to perform actions)
No manual trades yet today
Automated Trades
Three trades a day are automated and scheduled for when the US market opens, market mid-day and just before market close (three manual trades per day are not affected by this).
Traded on: Thursday, October 8, 2026
When: 3:44 PM ET - On Market Close
Trades: none
Analyst Agent research pack: The Analyst research pack was read and used by the AI this run
More detail: Still holding QQQ and the tiny leftover SPY stub. QQQ last about $747 is above the $690 stop and about $27 above $720, so I did not add, and it is down from Wednesday's close about $758 after the 30-year auction cleared at 5.618%. We do not hold NVIDIA or Micron, about $230 and about $1,035. They are the same chip bet as QQQ, and a risk to QQQ rather than a buy. We do not hold XLV, XLF, or XLE. XLV last about $168.02 never reached the $168.72 buyback, XLF about $54.26 is still under $56, and energy stays paused until Friday Oct 9 because December Brent is about $104 after touching about $106, not a settle above $105, while Hormuz is still not ordinarily open.
Instructions to AI: Process within budget; research first via Finnhub+web if trading; log fills/fees after trades.
Next trade plan: Do not add QQQ unless last is at or about $720. If that price has not been reached by the Oct 27-28 decision, stop waiting and decide again that day. Sell QQQ if last is below $690. Hold the SPY stub unless last is below $740. Buy about $200 of XLV if last is at or above $168.72 and that high has not already failed. Buy about $200 of XLF if it reclaims $56. Buy energy only if Friday Oct 9 close has XLE above $62.70, that day's December Brent settle above $105, and Hormuz still not ordinarily open. Do not buy XLP until the Oct 27-28 statement drops the extra 2026 hike. Do not buy ITA until the FAA issues the MAX 10 type certificate. If that certificate is still missing on Oct 31, decide again. Do not buy NVIDIA or Micron unless QQQ is about $720.
Budget use: Max budget $1,000. Available to invest about $969. Spent $0 this run. Next buy about $200, about a fifth of that $969, if XLV last is at or above $168.72 or XLF reclaims $56, or if Friday Oct 9 close clears the three energy tests, so most unused cash still waits for QQQ at $720.
When: 12:34 PM ET - On Market Mid-day
Trades: none
Analyst Agent research pack: The Analyst research pack was read and used by the AI this run
More detail: Still holding QQQ and the tiny leftover SPY stub. QQQ last about $754 is above the $690 stop and about $34 above $720, so I did not add. We do not hold XLV or XLF. They are next buys only at $168.72 and $56, and today they are about $166 and about $54. We do not hold XLE, XLP, ITA, NVIDIA, or Micron. XLE is a next buy only if Friday Oct 9 close clears the three oil tests, XLP and ITA stay paused, and NVIDIA and Micron are a risk to QQQ, not a buy.
Instructions to AI: Process within budget; research first via Finnhub+web if trading; log fills/fees after trades.
Next trade plan: Do not add QQQ unless last is at or about $720. If that has not printed by the Oct 27-28 decision, stop waiting and decide again that day. Sell QQQ if last is below $690. Hold the SPY stub unless last is below $740. Before that decision, buy about $200 of XLV if last is at or above $168.72 and that high has not already failed, or about $200 of XLF if it reclaims $56. Buy energy only if Friday Oct 9 close has XLE above $62.70, that day's December Brent settle above $105, and Hormuz still not ordinarily open. Do not buy XLP unless the Oct 27-28 decision drops the extra 2026 hike. Do not buy ITA until the FAA issues the MAX 10 type certificate. If that certificate is still missing on Oct 31, decide again. Do not buy NVIDIA or Micron unless QQQ is at about $720.
Budget use: Max budget $1,000. Available to invest about $969. Spent $0 this run. Next buy about $200, about a fifth of that $969, if XLV last is at or above $168.72 or XLF reclaims $56 before Friday, or if Friday Oct 9 close clears the three energy tests, so most unused cash still waits for QQQ at $720.
When: 9:35 AM ET - On Market Open
Trades: none
Analyst Agent research pack: The Analyst research pack was read and used by the AI this run
More detail: Still holding QQQ and the tiny leftover SPY stub. QQQ last about $754 is above the $690 stop and still not a pullback to $720, so I did not add. Yesterday we sold XLV after the last failed under $168.72; this open XLV is about $168, still under that buyback, so I did not buy it back. We do not hold XLF, XLE, XLP, NVIDIA, or Micron. XLF about $54 is still under $56. XLE about $64.59 is already above $62.70 this open, but December Brent is about $102 to $104, under $105, Hormuz is still not ordinarily open, and Friday Oct 9 close has not happened, so energy stays paused. PepsiCo cut full-year earnings this morning; that is a risk to XLP, not a buy.
Instructions to AI: Process within budget; research first via Finnhub+web if trading; log fills/fees after trades.
Next trade plan: Do not add QQQ unless last is at or about $720. Sell QQQ if last is below $690. Hold the SPY stub unless last is below $740. Buy XLV back only if last is at or above $168.72, not on a high that already failed. Buy energy only if Friday Oct 9 close has XLE above $62.70, that day's December Brent settle above $105, and Hormuz still not ordinarily open. Buy XLF if it reclaims $56. Do not buy XLP until after the Oct 27-28 FOMC review. Do not buy NVIDIA or Micron while they are the same chip bet as QQQ. Do not buy ITA until the FAA issues the MAX 10 type certificate.
Budget use: Max budget $1,000. Available to invest about $969. Spent $0 this run. Next buy about $200 (about a fifth of that $969) if XLV last is at or above $168.72, or if XLF reclaims $56, or if Friday Oct 9 close clears the three energy tests, so most unused cash still waits for QQQ at $720.